If I had a mustache...

























If I had a moustache I would use it to tickle kitten faces,
teach it to bare knuckle box in itty bitty shorts,
and wax it with whisky into aerodynamic points so I'd break the sound barrier.

If I had a moustache I would carry a long skinny sword--
because that's what you do when you have whiskers,
and make walrus faces in the mirror until very late at night.

If I had a moustache I'd karate chop muskies with my bare hands,
build an igloo-animal-rescue-bomb shelter,
and give it a fancy name--

Like Preston. Or Emmanuel.  Or Jimi Hendrix. 

If I had a moustache it would be a veracious reader
and be first pick for my Pictionary team,
because I could depend on Jimi to always have my back--

or my face.



What would you do if you had a moustache? 

Click the banner below to make your moustache dreams come true! 





No comments:

Post a Comment