DO NOT EAT: Bumble and Bumble Thickening Crème Contour



Crème Contour is the latest brainchild of the B&B Thickening line. I decided to get my hands dirty for hair science and see if I could achieve the bodacious and lived-in look that the product boasts. 

I am PICKY about pommade. My hair is exceptionally processed, and because of it's dry texture the waxiness of pommade often achieves a less than glamorous finish and more of an product dread-lock.   

My freshly blow dried mess: the result of David Lynch mating with a bag of cotton candy. 

With the consistency of soft butter and light tea tree scent, it took serious will power not to eat the Crème. The botanical bouquet that isn't blatantly flowery or overpowering, making it ideal for ladies and gents. 

I melted a nickel sized dollop on my fingers and worked it through blow dried hair, focusing on the sections that I wanted to de-friz and define. 




From baby bird fuzz to luxe pompadour! Hair miracles happen every day...

A  little goes a long way, but adding additional layers delineated the curls without making the hair heavy or greasy. (To achieve this look I paired the Thickening Crème Contour with B&B Surf Spray for a little grit and oomph.) The Crème remains soft and shiny as it sets leaving locks looking full and nourished. 

Bonus: As someone with color treated hair who doesn't wash their mop daily, this product wears well over time.  No dingy day-after dust or stickiness.  (Pro Tip: Pair this product with the B&B Thickening Mousse for some serious photo shoot fantasy hair!) 

What products are you using to get your glamor on?


get cut. look good.

M.R.

A full line of Bumble and Bumble products are available at your favorite Cutting Group Location.

1 comment:

  1. Oh...yea..I love this stuff...its great on my day 3 used to be curled hair too:)

    ReplyDelete